Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Meet Mark Lewis!

My name is Diane Schoolfield. I attend Greenridge Baptist Church in Germantown, MD. Our church has gone on two mission trips to Trinity and will send a third during spring break. We have really been affected by what God is doing through Trinity and the Katrina disater.
I am hosting a "meet the missionary" for Mark Lewis on Tuesday evening, April 18th, 7:00PM at Greenridge Baptist. Anyone from your churches are welcome to attend.
As you know, Mark went to Trinity, felt called to change his job, move his family, and go full time with Compassion Ministries. He has not had the chance to raise support for this life changing call. The dessert will be a time for him to update us on what is happening at Trinity, get to know him, and offer financial support for him and for his family.
Feel free to contact me with any questions and for directions to our church(it is right off of I270).
I am excited to see how God will provide for Mark that evening.
In Him,
Diane

No comments: